Sunday, August 1, 2010

Disconnect from Facebook... not from my blog ;)

Here is my personal favorite campaign for now...

In september 2008, Diesel has launched a campaign for the Diesel style limited-edition Fiat 500
I'm not sure this model exists in the US...
The theme is to get people disconnect from Facebook and live their real life! Why another brand hasn't think about this before? I LOVE it
They invite people to switch their office chair for a seat in the Fiat 500.

Enjoy and freedom are the main ideas of this campaign, which correspond to the positioning of both Diesel and Fiat.. that's what I call a successful partnership!

No need for long talk about this... enjoy watching ;)



















1 comment:

  1. Good job sweety ! I didn't know this avertising yet ! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete