Monday, July 26, 2010

WWF defends animals... but what about artists??

Looks like Ogilvy Paris want us to talk about their campaigns again...

For the last WWF campaign they have created, the agency chose What will it take before we respect the planet? as sloggan...
The concept has been declined through 4 different posters...










What do you think about this campaign?
I personally like the concept, and even more the creative work! Anyone who is chocked?!...
Well, I did this post because I heard many people complaining about this campaign. The fact that there are graffitis is used to show a non-respect. Moreover, these people consider graffiti as an art! I could understand this point of view, but for me it exists different kind of graffiti. I would not consider the ones in this campaign as an art. They are mostly the ones we can see on our wall or in a subway... And they have been intentionally created to show disrespect!
The message in the campaign is well represented. Morever, I would have put the sloggan bigger on the visual to make it more catchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment